Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pizza



"To hate is human, to forgive is divine"

Huggy Bear - Starsky and Hutch (2004)





Bobby: Hirumi, wake up, Ka-chan wants you to order pizza.
Hirumi: Huh? Cant you see i'm sleeping? Go order yourself.
Bobby: Hey, I dont really know what to order. Besides, its you who usually do this kind of stuff
Hirumi: Ask someone else.
Bobby: Everyone else told me to ask you.

Unwillingly, Hirumi woke up and he called for pizza.

Hirumi: Wake me up when the pizza arrives ok.
Bobby: Sure.

30 mins later

Bobby: Mi, wake up. Pizza is here.
Hirumi: Uh huh, save some for me. I'm gonna sleep awhile more.

30 mins later, Hirumi woke up and went to dine. To his surprise, there was no pizza left for him. Imagine his disappointment at that moment.

Um. Ok. I may have exaggerated a bit. Hirumi still managed to eat some of the leftovers, and it got him thinking,

Hirumi: (I'm gonna have my revenge, Bobby. Just wait and see.)

Guess what, one week later, hirumi called for pizza again. And this time, he ate the pizza happily together with everyone including bobby.

Why?



Because he forgives and that made him a better man.

6 comments:

imyahus said...

waa.. i be the first one to comment on mon's blog. yeay!!! haha, welcome to the club bro. anyway, hirumi? what a gae name... haha

Sop said...

second!

anyway wtf word verification!

mongue said...

imyahus - hirumi is not gae. he's a cute, sensitive guy.

sop - oh. word verification is to shuh2 the illiterate. you feelin me babe?

aw3rz said...

fuck!








again,aku tak tau nak komen pe sebab tak caye ni ko.

apos said...

babi..











ialah binatang yg haram dimakan

mongue said...

apos - iye aku tau. wtf